- The "adjusted sit to stand test (aSTS)" is applied to measure "power"
- The "maximum reach test is (mReach)" is applied to measure "stability limits"
- The "turn and touch test (TAT)" is applied to measure "anticipatory turning"
- The "reactive four square step test (rFSST)" is applied to measure "reactive stepping"
- The "test of reference frame interaction in balance (TRIB)" is applied to measure "sensory orientation"
- The "cognitive timed up and go (cTUG)" is applied to measure "cognitive-motor interaction"
The six measures are developed to meet optimal clinical applicability quantifying balance ability within each domain. Currently, studies are undertaken to establish the clinimetric properties of the six measures.
The complete duration of applying all six measures continuously including short rests is approximately 15 minutes.
In the menu you can find a short description of the six measures applied in STABLE.